- This event has passed.
Harry Potter – Magical Tea Time Treat – Bryn Meadows Golf, Hotel & Spa
17 February, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 22 February, 2018 @ 7:00 pm£12.95
Bryn Meadow’s Magical Tea Time Treat is back for February half term – don’t miss out on this fabulous chance to escape to the wizarding world and think about how you would act on your first day at Hogwarts!
Back by popular demand – this half term we are celebrating our favourite wizard!
Saturday 17th February to Thursday 22nd February 2018 at 12pm or 4pm
Arrive at the train platform, to be registered by the Bryn Meadows faculty. Enter the Bryn Meadows Great Hall for a Magical Tea Time Treat – our author inspired afternoon tea. If you arrive early you can grab a drink in The Tea Shop (Blas Restaurant) or The Broomsticks (Winners Bar).
£24.95 per person
£12.95 per child (aged 3-12) *
Under 3’s free of charge *
Book online: https://www.brynmeadows.co.uk/meetings-and-events/
* Chocolate wizards sorting hat
* Book of spells cupcake
* Golden snitch profiterole
* Griphook’s green goblin trifle
* Hagrid’s rustic scones
* Professor Sprout’s mandrake plant pot
* Assortment of traditional house elves sandwiches
* Madam Puddifoot’s freshly brewed tea/coffee or hot chocolate
* Please note there must be 1 adult per 2 children, including under 3’s. Standard resort terms and conditions apply. Fully payable at the time of booking, which is non refundable and non amendable. If you have specific dietary requirements, these can be catered for, however they may not be within the theme. This event is not affiliated with JK Rowling or Warner Brothers Studios.
Book your tickets here.
Looking for a great event in March? Then, please click here for more information!