Ghost Tour Season at Llancaiach Fawr
24 October, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 17 January, 2020 @ 11:30 pm£10 – £30
Fancy experiencing the ghosts of Llancaiach Fawr this Halloween? Well, why not book ahead for some of their fantastic ghostly experiences.
Llancaiach Fawr Manor has a reputation for being haunted with many people stating that they have witnessed paranormal activity there. However, as the place doesn’t (as stated on their website) “fix anything”, there is no guarantee that the venue will be “active” on the night you go.
There are various options available depending on the type of experience you would prefer. Please see below for the different options. Also please remember that to book ahead to avoid disappointment as numbers are limited for safety reasons.
Phone 01443 412248 for 2019 dates and availability.
Haunted Llancaiach Fawr Options
1. Ghost Tour (runs most Friday and Saturday evenings at 7pm and 8.30pm – although as times may vary, please call venue to confirm)
Tour the Manor by candlelight to hear true stories of the uncanny things that have happened to staff and visitors over the years.
Price – £16.50 per person and lasts approximately one and a half hours.
2. Ghost Tour with meal included
3. Paranormal Llancaiach
This is an evening tour of the house with tales of many of the ghostly goings on that have been experienced over the years. Equipment used by many of the world’s leading ghost hunters (including E.M.F. meters, Field Effect Sensors, E.M. Pumps, Direction and Proximity sensors) will be used by staff during the tour in order to detect any uninvited (or maybe as you’re on a ghost tour invited ) guests along!
Price: £16.50 per person
4. Family Ghost Tours
By popular request Llancaiach Fawr have introduced an opportunity for young people aged between 12 and 15 years of age to take the tour with their families.
Price: £16.50 per adult / £10 per young person.This tour will last approximately one and a half hours. Dates to be confirmed.
Halloween Ghost Tour
This date is virtually booked out. However there is some availability for the 10-11.30pm tour (£25) and for the midnight tour (£30).
Access to Llancaiach Fawr for other Paranormal Investigation Groups
Llancaiach Fawr Manor has a long history of paranormal activity and features in a list of the 10 most haunted buildings in the country. It is a semi-fortified manor house originally built in 1530 and is now a Grade 1 Listed Building.
By day the Manor is open to the public and inhabited by costumed interpreters depicting life in 1645, by night, previous inhabitants have often made their presence known…and the details have been recorded!
If you wish to conduct your own investigation, using your own equipment, the following facilities are available for up to 20 people (including investigators) at a cost of £75 per person on Friday afternoons/evenings between April and the end of September from 3pm-11pm.
- Use of Education Centre for lectures, workshops and discussions.
- A 2 course hot fork buffet meal with a glass of wine in the Visitor Centre. (This building has also been the location of unexplained phenomena).
- A guided tour of the Manor by 2 members of staff highlighting the nature and areas of previous activity, after the Manor has closed to the public.
- Access to the Manor to carry out scientific investigations between 7pm-11pm. Please note: Our insurance policy requires two members of Llancaiach staff to be present in the Manor with the group during the investigation.
- Dedicated parking spaces and tea and coffee on arrival
We regret that under the terms of our insurance we are not able to offer overnight access.
For bookings for regular Ghost Tours, Ghost Tour Extra and Ghostwatch. Please contact Reception on 01443 412248
For Visiting Paranormal Groups please contact Diane Walker, General Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org